We love seeing pics of all our ishine babes reppin’ their kinis in the coolest places around the world and we especially love reading about the adventures they had in them. ️ This week one of our ishine ambassadors @kianacayabyab wrote to us about Hawaii, where she lives on the magical island of Kaua’i (we’re so jealous).
check out all she says you can do on this cute lil’ island
Okay now let’s get to the adventuring!!
Here are some hikes you can do:
– Ho’opi’i Falls Hike (Kapahi)
– Sleeping Giant Hike (Wailua)
– Loop Road (Wailua)
– Wailua River (Wailua) – You have to kayak up the river to get to the hike, I suggest taking a tour!
– ‘Awa’awapuhi Trail (Koke’e) – This place is very beautiful. Be sure to be prepared to walk on a path that is very narrow. You’ll be overlooking the gorgeous Kalalau mountains.
– Hanakapiai (Ha’ena) – This long hike leads to a very pretty waterfall! It’s a 4 mile hike (8 miles round trip). This will probably be an all day event, so plan accordingly.
The “IG Perfect” Spots:
The post An ishine ambassadors guide to Kaua’i appeared first on ISHINE365 Blog.