- Remove jewellery when showering or bathing. This is particularly important when on the beach, in the sea and in chlorinated water.
- Avoid wearing jewellery when doing physical work such as housekeeping, gardening or exercise.
- Never expose jewellery to household cleaning products like bleach and highly reactive solutions.
- Avoid spraying perfume or hairspray on the gemstones or pearls as it jeopardizes the integrity of the material.
- Remove jewellery when applying make-up or lotions to avoid the residue from damaging the texture or gemstone setting. Any residue dulls the shine of your piece.
- Keep away from extreme temperatures and humidity.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Browse WishlistRemove Wishlist