• Our main goal is to provide you with an amazing shopping experience. Therefore, we collect and assimilate non-personal information from visitors to the site to determine the products most preferred. We use this information to better understand your experience on our web site; such as areas most visited, or how the site is being navigated. The ongoing development of non-personal information will be used to continually improve your experience at ISHINE365.
• Your privacy is very important to ISHINE365! We have in place policies and procedures that protect your personal information. Any use of this information will be handled in a responsible manner and will be highly secure.
• For collection of personal information for an online purchase by credit card, you will be asked to provide your name, billing and shipping address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information. We collect this information in order to complete your transaction, keep you informed regarding the status of your order, and to include you on our mailing list. By manually subscribing to our mailing list, we may send you emails about our store locations, new products, promotions, or other updates. You may unsubscribe from this list at any time.
• ISHINE365 is committed to providing you with a safe and secure shopping experience. Your online credit card transactions are protected and we ensure safe internet transmission of your personal information. We asure you that a credit card purchase on ISHINE365 is safe!
• ISHINE365 does not share or sell customer information.
As is standard practice on many websites, we may set and access cookies, web beacons, Flash cookies, and other technologies on your computer. Please note that third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers, may also set and access cookies, web beacons, Flash cookies, and other technologies on your computer when you visit the site.
- To help us customize the content and advertisements you see when you visit the site.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements, and other communications.
- To track site analytics and use, and to improve site services.